Photos : Fire guts the Evangelical Assemblies of God Church in Ho Ahoe

The Evangelical Assemblies of God Church in Ho Ahoe of the Volta Region has been engulfed in fire. Even though the Fire Service in the region is yet to give details of what triggered the fire, an eyewitness reported that the fire started moments after a water leakage from an air conditioner in the Pastor’s office which entered other offices and the main auditorium could be the cause.

It took Fire fighters about 20 minutes to arrive at the scene with two (2) fire fighting trucks while a third fire fighting truck was called in from Kpetoe to assist. The Firemen managed to contain the inferno from spreading into the nearby houses in the densely populated Ahoe suburb.

Some church members and other residents who visited the scene early, managed to pick few items from the church. Musical instruments, sound equipment and furniture all got burnt.

Meanwhile videos and photos from the scene of the fire ravaging the church building have been circulating online after the incident happened on Wednesday night, 1st April, 2020.

Photos from the scene by Lambert Coffie Atsivor

Source: Mcray Sogah | raylizaonline.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *